Graco XM Plural-Component SprayerContact Sales
Precise ratio assurance in a fully configurable system
Engineered to handle the toughest protective coatings, the Graco XM Plural-Component Sprayer provides precise ratio control, allows users to download historical spraying data, and handles a wide range of two-component materials.
At the heart of the ratio control is Graco’s advanced dosing technology. The major component is constantly flowing while the minor component is injected at higher pressures. Advanced sensing technology allows pumps to compensate for pressure fluctuations, resulting in accurate, on-ratio mixing for better yield and less waste.
Ideally suited for marine, bridge, rail and wind energy applications, the Graco XM is fully configurable for your specific coatings job. Start with a base unit. Then select the accessories you need. You get exactly what you need. No more. No less.
- New dosing technology assures accurate, on-ratio mixing for better yield and less waste
- Advanced, intuitive user controls provide real-time display of ratio
- USB port lets you easily access and download historical spraying data
- Supports multiple spray guns for added productivity
- Allows for easy crane transport with eye hooks on air motors
- Variable ratio system – handles material ratios from 1:1 to 10:1
- Plural-component coatings
- High to ultra-high viscosity coatings
- High-solids epoxy primers and coatings
- High-solids polyurethane top coatings
- Fire-retardant coatings
- Towers for wind turbines
- Fleet maintenance and shipbuilding
- Marine applications
- Railcar manufacturing and repair
- Pipe and tank coating
- Structural steel
The Graco XM base model includes:
- Heavy-duty carbon steel frame with built-in pallet rack
- Xtreme Pumps and flush pump
- Standard or remote-mount mix manifold, dosing valves
- XTR-7 Gun, Xtreme-Duty Hose and two static mixers
- Controls, USB port, USB flash drive
- Recirculation kit
- Your choice of power supply
Boost your productivity on demanding, high-volume jobs with the Graco XM.