Encore LT Manual Powder SystemContact Sales
Robust, easy-to-use powder coating spray gun and controller offer proven performance, exceptional versatility and high transfer efficiency in everyday powder coating paint applications.
Perfectly balanced, the lightest spray gun available……at an amazing price.
The Encore LT powder spraygun has the best weight / balance combination available, at less than 497g, and with an ergonomic design, the spray painters job is made easier, improving your powder coating process.
The system incorporates a new gun and all digital controller that are easy to use and provide consistent, repeatable powder coating performance. Using Nordson’s patented Select Charge® technology, the Encore LT system also allows users to quickly select from a set of pre-programmed painting modes to assure maximum spray performance under a wide array of production conditions – including coating deep cavities, recoating and spraying metallic powder paints.
The proven performance of Encore LT means that we offer a 5 year multiplier warranty on each unit.
Available as a mobile vibratory box feed system (pictured), fluidised hopper system or as a rail / wall mount unit, Encore LT will reduce your powder coating costs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- AFC (automatic feedback current) control, which automatically controls optimum electrostatic charging voltage based upon gun-to-part distance
- Robust yet lightweight, Encore LT comes with an unbeatable 5 year multiplier warranty as standard !
- Closed-loop air pressure control that ensures repeatable painting performance regardless of fluctuations in plant air pressure.
- New, all-digital, easy-to-use control unit
- 100,000 volt delivery for maximum first-pass transfer efficiency
- Fewer parts and a simple easy access design for trouble free maintenance
- Typical paint applications: Used for painting motorcycle parts, alloy wheels, rims, gates, fences and general powder coated aluminium and steel finishes.