Manual Air-Assisted Spray Guns
Get exceptional spray quality in an operator-friendly design!
Designed to maximize efficiency and quality, G15/G40 air-assist guns use the highest quality components for long lasting reliable performance.
- High quality air-assisted spraying in a variety of applications
- All tips have a ring to retain the tip in the aircap
- Designed to minimize wear of replacement parts
- Improving transfer efficiency and material usage
- Trigger pull force is ultra-light, reducing operator fatigue and muscle stress
- Solvent or water-based materials
- Varnishes and stains
- Two component
- High solids
- Wood and furniture
- General metal
- Farm and construction
- Truck and bus
A Complete Line of Air-Assist Tips
- AAF tips are designed for G15/G40 manual guns and G40 automatic Air-Assist spray guns
- Pre-orifice assists in atomizing shear thinning materials, including waterbornes and lacquers
- Pre-orifice allows for lower pressure settings, reducing overspray, increasing transfer efficiency, and increasing tip life
- Combined with the aircap, the tip delivers a soft spray
- Reduced internal volume prevents material buildup on the tip
Also available is the G40 RAC which features exclusive air cap design optimized for use with RAC X SwitchTips!