Precise pressure and output for high performance on all of your fine finishing applications
Achieve the right flows at the right pressures to fit all of your spraying needs. With four air motor sizes and 13 different models to choose from, the new and improved Merkur fine finish packages are designed to improve productivity, reduce costs, lower emissions and provide consistent, high quality finishes for all of your demanding applications.
The Merkur packages are proven to outperform and outlast other pumps in their class.
- Highest technology air motor on the market
- Low air consumption for increased efficiency
- Muffler provides low operating noise levels
- External valve access allows for easy servicing and online replacement to minimize downtime
- Operator Control Panel located at operator height for easy setting and monitoring
- Throat seal and rod enclosure protects pumped material and wet cup from contamination but can be easily removed to monitor and service
- Air-assisted wood finishing supply pump
- Air-assisted general metal finishing supply pump
- Wood furniture and cabinetry finishing applications
- General metal finishing applications
Pump Lower with easy-to-flush design and 300 Series stainless steel construction
- Air Valve provides smooth and rapid changeover
- Quick Removal Coupler allows for easy disassembly of the pump lower from the air motor
- Cylinder and Displacement Rod designed to handle a broad range of coatings
- Extended wet cup for external filling and monitoring of Throat Seal Liquid (TSL) Levels
- Throat and Piston Packings are self-adjusting and spring-loaded
- 3600 Inlet Swivel Makes it easy to access the pail from almost any location
Graco has a model to meet your performance needs
- Choose between airless, air assisted and air assisted electrostatic spray technologies.
- Decide which mounting configuration fits your needs. Cart, wall or stand mounts are available.
- Many Graco packages already include a variety of accessories such as siphon hose, hopper, heater and filter options.