Versa-Spray® II Automatic Powder Coating GunContact Sales
Used with either Nordson® iControl® or Vantage® gun control systems, the Nordson Versa-Spray® II automatic powder spray gun features innovative Automatic Feedback Current control to deliver superior transfer efficiency and finish quality. It gives coaters the ultimate flexibility to precisely control powder flow, air flow, and electrostatic parameters in automatic coating applications.
With the system, finishers can achieve the outstanding coating coverage, pattern uniformity and transfer efficiency needed to effectively coat parts with very complex geometries and deep recesses.
- Superior Faraday-cage penetration accommodates wide range of coating requirements
- Integral-power-supply is designed to deliver optimal kV for automatic applications
- Dual-mode operation of gun current and voltage control provides greater flexibility
- Specially engineered materials used in powder-contact parts minimize wear and impact fusion
- An optional ion collector device greatly enhances Faraday-cage penetration and coating uniformity.