Vantage® Manual Powder Coating Gun SystemContact Sales
The Vantage® manual powder spray system provides exceptional value and production-proven performance in an easy-to-use, rugged and reliable manual powder coating system. Available in vibratory box feeder and fluidized hopper mobile systems, plus wall and rail mounting configurations.
- Vantage® Manual Powder Coating Gun System Literature
- Vantage Control Unit System Manual
- Vantage Manual Powder Gun System Manual
Exceptional value and production-proven performance in an easy-to-use, rugged and reliable manual powder coating system.
Available in electric vibratory box feeder and conventional fluidized hopper mobile systems, plus as a wall-mount configuration.
All Vantage® manual powder coating systems offer convenience and flexibility for a wide range of powder coating production lines.
The Vantage manual spray gun is lightweight, compact, yet exceptionally rugged and reliable.
- Provides optimum operator comfort and control
- Delivers superior performance in tough conditions typically found in powder coating production lines
The Vantage control unit combines performance features and technology with an easy-to-use operator interface for optimum coating performance over a broad range of application challenges.
- Bright, easy-to-read digital display
- Simple, touch-key adjustment with LED indicators
- kV and AFC (micro-amp) control and monitoring