Prodigy® HDLV® Generation IIContact Sales
Manual Powder Coating System
Nordson HDLV (High-Density Powder, Low-Velocity Air) technology focuses on dense-phase powder transport and application.
The Prodigy gun, pump and controller are your smart, integrated solution for precision dispensing and sophisticated, ultra-fast color-change control. Featuring softer spray at gun tip and higher powder output, manufacturers wordlwide are benefiting from improved application speeds, reduced downtime and ease-of-use.
With Nordson Prodigy® HDLV dense-phase powder application technology you have unsurpassed performance in a dramatically more compact, lightweight, and well-balanced manual system.
The gun features:
- Shorter, lighter-weight gun barrel
- More durable, highly flexible powder hose
- More rugged control cable
- Optional lance extensions
Gun pump features include:
- Longer-life pinch valve
- High-strength molded pump body
- Longer-life check valve and metal filter disc
- Using dense phase pumping the HDLV pumps use less compressed air to propel powder to the gun for less air velocity, less overspray, and more powder on the part.
High-capacity transfer pump offers:
- Longer-life check valve
Using the Original Prodigy Powder Coating Gun?
All of the Prodigy Generation II enhancements are available in specially priced upgrade kits or as individual components, to optimize the performance and further increase the durability of your existing Nordson Prodigy systems. Contact your Nordson rep for details.
Many Already Have Prodigy® Technology Hard at Work
Nordson Prodigy powder coating systems have delivered tremendous benefits to a fast-growing list of global customers.